Friday, April 23, 2010

HEY!

"Hey" is Hi in Sweden! It has been a fun-filled week in Ostersund and we leave on Sunday to Gävle. Everyone has been truely amazing and wonderful. We have had many wonderful experinces already and I must say...Mike and I expereince the local Pubs this evening..Great beer, people and of course food!! So, I am guessing we will have more of it to come. We went to a Moose farm today and then toured the local Muesum. And Yes, Moose Farm. We pet them..(well I did not) but other team members did. I'm a bit shy when I come to a beast much larger than me!! The weather is wonderful...sunny and about 40 degrees.. I still can't get his km and celicus thing down yet...very complacated for us Americanäs I tell ya!! I just nod and smile..pretending I know what they are say... :) I will be trying to post some pictures but technolgy is not quite the same here. But overall..it's has been going great!! We haven't lost anyone yet!!
Talk with you all soon!!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment